We’re now offering our popular Wills, Trusts & Nursing
Home Asset Protection Seminar online.
Join us from the comfort of your couch!
Learn how to protect your
family home & nest egg
Select an Upcoming Webinar
Wednesday, February 24th at 7:00 p.m.
Friday, February 26th at 10:00 a.m.
Wills, Trusts & Nursing Home Asset Protection Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join the attorneys of Sinclair Prosser Gasior for a special ONLINE 90 minute training event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
Jon Gasior & Alex Pagnotta
As the current owner of Sinclair Prosser Gasior, Jon oversees the law firm’s operations from the moment a client engages the firm, to providing ongoing support to families through times of incapacity, and lastly, settling estates upon a loved one’s passing. Estate planning is a lifelong endeavor and Jon believes it is of the utmost importance that a family’s estate planning attorney is there to assist and educate through all stages of life.
Alex Pagnotta’s personal experience with the problems that can result from an inadequate estate plan along with his interest in helping others drove his desire to pursue the areas of estate planning and estate administration. He counsels individuals and families to preserve wealth and ensure that their hard earned assets are passing to the correct individuals when they want and how they want. Alex is admitted to practice law in the state of Maryland and is a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys.
On this webinar you’ll learn:
- The advantages and disadvantages of both wills and trusts.
- How the new SECURE Act has impacted inherited IRAs and the best strategies to minimize taxes to your heirs.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- All about probate and what steps can you take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process.
- If you will you owe estate taxes and how to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
- How to qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which can average $10,889 monthly.
- How parents (and grandparents!) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care without jeopardizing eligibility for important benefits like Medicaid or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).