Will your Trustee know what to do and how to manage your affairs if you become incapacitated or pass away?
Join our FREE Educational Event for Sinclair Prosser Gasior Clients and Their Successor Trustees
Steps to Take and Mistakes to Avoid
This workshop is for existing clients of Sinclair Prosser Gasior and their families only
Tuesday, October 17th at 7:00 pm
Thursday, October 19th at 10:00 am
You will be sent a custom Zoom link to join our webinar. If you have a family member who would also like to watch, please complete individual registration forms.
If you have a Living Trust and want peace of mind knowing your loved ones and/or Successor Trustees will know exactly what to do if you become disabled, incapacitated, or pass away…
…then make plans to join us for our upcoming Trustee Workshop. This event is free for our clients and their loved ones.
You and your Trustees will learn:
- What your Trustees need to know now – actions to take and who to contact at death or incapacity. Don’t wait for an emergency to figure out these important steps!
- Tools of your estate plan, how and when they work, and who can use them
- Your Trustee’s legal and financial responsibilities – including tax returns, managing assets, and required accounting
- How to avoid common and costly mistakes that could result in tax consequences, financial loss, and legal liability for the Successor Trustee.
- Practical tips on being a Trustee, Executor, or Power of Attorney agent
- How to disperse inheritances from the Trust and how to avoid disputes and conflict with family members
- When the Trustee should ask for help – most Trustees will need some assistance from our firm at some point. We’re here to help every step of the way!
Alicia became an estate attorney with the desire to help families accomplish peace of mind when making plans for their future and their assets. She finds helping individuals navigate the challenges of administering an estate after a death in the family to be incredibly rewarding. Instilled with compassion and a breadth of knowledge in estates and trusts law, Alicia continues to prioritize the needs of clients by assisting them in their various estate planning decisions, as well as providing support and security to families in the event of a loved one’s passing.
WARNING: If your Successor Trustee fails to handle their duties promptly and correctly, they may be personally liable to your beneficiaries and may have to pay damages out of their own pocket!
That’s why every client and their Successor Trustees should attend this workshop for protection, confidence, and peace of mind.
This class will ensure your Trustee is prepared to administer your Trust that honors your wishes, minimizes the chance for conflict, and helps them avoid costly mistakes or oversights. Register today to join us!
Space is Limited!
REGISTER NOW using one of the links above or CALL (410) 573-4818!