Will your Trustee know what to do and how to manage your affairs if you become incapacitated or pass away?
Join our FREE Educational Event for Sinclair Prosser Gasior Clients and Their Successor Trustees
Steps to Take and Mistakes to Avoid
This workshop is for existing clients of Sinclair Prosser Gasior and their families only
Wednesday, October 26, 2022 at 7pm
Friday, October 28, 2022 at 10am
You will be sent a custom Zoom link to join our webinar. If you have a family member who would also like to watch, please complete individual registration forms.
If you have a Living Trust and want peace of mind knowing your loved ones and/or Successor Trustees will know exactly what to do if you become disabled, incapacitated, or pass away…
…then make plans to join us for our upcoming Trustee Workshop. This event is free for our clients and their loved ones.
You and your Trustees will learn:
- What your Trustees need to know now – actions to take and who to contact at death or incapacity. Don’t wait for an emergency to figure out these important steps!
- Tools of your estate plan, how and when they work, and who can use them
- Your Trustee’s legal and financial responsibilities – including tax returns, managing assets, and required accounting
- How to avoid common and costly mistakes that could result in tax consequences, financial loss, and legal liability for the Successor Trustee.
- Practical tips on being a Trustee, Executor, or Power of Attorney agent
- How to disperse inheritances from the Trust and how to avoid disputes and conflict with family members
- When the Trustee should ask for help – most Trustees will need some assistance from our firm at some point. We’re here to help every step of the way!
Laura T. Curry
Laura devotes a large part of her practice to meeting with existing clients to review and update their estate planning documents throughout the transitions of life. She believes that the firm’s goal of “providing peace of mind” is best accomplished when the relationship between the attorney and client is consistent over the years. Laura was admitted to the Maryland Bar in 2009 and is a member of the Maryland State Bar Association. She is also a member of the Women’s Bar Association and several local chapters.
WARNING: If your Successor Trustee fails to handle their duties promptly and correctly, they may be personally liable to your beneficiaries and may have to pay damages out of their own pocket!
That’s why every client and their Successor Trustees should attend this workshop for protection, confidence, and peace of mind.
This class will ensure your Trustee is prepared to administer your Trust that honors your wishes, minimizes the chance for conflict, and helps them avoid costly mistakes or oversights. Register today to join us!
Space is Limited!
REGISTER NOW using one of the links above or CALL (410) 573-4818!